Adam is a 2019 graduate from Valparaiso University Law School which he attended on scholarship. He is a board member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Grand Rapids Bar Association in addition to being a member of the Michigan Bar Association.
As a member of McDonald Pierangeli Macfarlane, Adam represents a series of insurance companies to minimize their exposure as well as early-stage businesses in determining the appropriate entity structure and documenting the relationship among founders. In addition to insurance defense and transactional business law Adam has handled family law and estate planning matters.
When Adam is not serving his clients, he loves to work on his 1971 Corvette, visit the local breweries to try new craft beers, spend time with his German Shepherd rescue, or spend time with his family and friends at the beach.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- First-Party No-Fault Matters
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Business Transactions
- Entity Formation
- Contract Creation and Formation
- Estate Planning
- Michigan, 2019
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Michigan State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Secretary