WILLIAM E. McDONALD, Jr. graduated from law school in 1984. He has served as an instructor/lecturer for the Michigan Insurance Adjuster's Association and as speaker/panel member for the Grand Rapids Bar Association's Legislative Round Table regarding no-fault insurance reform. McDonald has served as an instructor/advisor for several nationally known insurance companies on issues involving automobile negligence actions, Michigan no-fault automobile insurance matters and fire, fraud and arson claims. He has served on the State of Michigan EMS Technical Advisory Committee and has taught numerous EMS seminars.
Active in the area of athletics: McDonald is the former President of the Rockford Varsity Hockey Association. He serves on the GVSU Irwin Athletic Advisory Committee and on the Laker Football Alumni Association Board of Directors. McDonald is also a charter member of the West Michigan Sports Commission, serving on its Executive Board.
Mr. McDonald has a Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Negligence
- Criminal Law
- Emergency Medical Services
- Employment Litigation
- Fire Subrogation Claims
- First-Party No-Fault Matters
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Michigan, 1984
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Foremost Insurance Company of America
- KCEMS Inc.
- Rockford-Lowell Ambulance, Inc.
- Truck & Trailer Specialties
- Instructor/Lecturer, Michigan Insurance Adjuster's Association
- Speaker/Panel Member, No-fault Insurance Reform, Grand Rapids Bar Association's Legislative Round Table
Honors and Awards
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Pro Bono Activities
- State of Michigan EMS Technical Advisory Committee
- Rockford Varsity Hockey Association, Former President
- GVSU Irwin Athletic Advisory Committee
- Laker Football Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- West Michigan Sports Commission, Executive Board, Charter Member